Proper measuring is critical to the performance and look of the cushion.
Please follow these instructions carefully:
*When measuring width and depth make sure you are measuring from the corners, inside the cording, or on the seam.
*When measuring thickness make sure you are measuring the thickest part of the cushion and not from seam to seam. It is essential to look at it from eye level.
Measure The Front Width (left to right)
T shaped cushion (Same as "L" cushion above, but has 2 "nubs")
1) Measure the front width (right to left)
2) Measure the back width (right to left along the zipper)
3) Measure the depth (front to back)
4) Measure the "Nub" depth (front to back)
5) Measure "Nub" width (left to right).
6) Measure the thickness, send us a photo taken at eye level, with a measuring tape next to it.